Wednesday, October 29, 2008

After these Messages, We'll Be Right Back

Well, dear readers (although it may only be singular at this point), I am back, but only briefly.

I hope there are a few of you waiting anxiously to hear more about my run in with the ever so fearsome Sea Donkeys, but I'm going to be taking a break for a bit. Just as so you know, it's for family medical reasons. I don't want you to think I'm breaking up with you, but for a week or so there will not be much activity on my part.

That said, I'm going to try to work on some new things and ideas to post about. What would you like to hear my opinion on, stories about, etc.?

I must say, I'm currently enjoying the Grand Rapids Griffins. My dad and I are season ticket holders, and if you haven't seen them play yet this year, get your asses out there to a game.

I'll be more than happy to write more about them later, but let me know what you want.

That's all for now. Sorry for the even more lame blog than normal, but that's all I've got today.

'Nuff said. The Bubba has spoken.

No comments: