Monday, March 23, 2009

The Sunshine Girls are finally Nude! OK, they're not, but read on anyway.

Welcome, welcome you twisted little bastards! The old Bubba here is sure happy to see you back, but can't figure out why some of you return. Ah, I don't care why, so keep it to yourself, but I'll admit I sure am pleased at least a few of you are hooked!

And just a little shout out to all my European friends out there. Who knew looking up the words "Sunshine Girls Nude" on Google would send so many perverts to my blog? So keep whacking it, Europervs, and maybe I'll find some more dirty Gunther for you soon! For those of you not familiar with Gunther and The Sunshine Girls, go back a couple of months in my blog and you'll find out what we're talking about.


Enough of that, today I've got a few little nuggets of uncomfortableness for you. I can't really say that there's a theme here other than things that I like and make my balls crawl up inside me at the same time. Although I will say there's a lot of Japanese influence, but those crazy fuckers make some really strange shit.

First up is a little bank that eats your coins. Check it out.



Leave it up to the Japanese to come up with something as strange as this. Of course, I don't know what it says about me that I want one. For any of you that might be interested, they're not impossible to find online for sale, but they are somewhat scarce. They'll also set you back about $25 to $50 of your hard earned cash.


The next chunk of tough love I've got is a commercial for, well, fuck it. Just watch it and see for yourself.



Girthy. Creepy. I don't want to talk about this anymore. Why do I see this guy in a court room where a child has to describe things using the "Good Touch/Bad Touch" doll?


Next up, we've got a Japanese potty training video. Make sure you watch the whole thing, because after the cartoon is over it gets worse.



That fucking kid was about to give himself a coronary pushing that turd out! Seriously, though, what the fuck is wrong with our friends from the Far East? How is that OK? The worst part is, I think it's about the equivalent of an informercial for kids using the crapper.

And where exaclty do you get the handle attachment for your shitter at? I'm thinking there are definitely times when I wouldn't mind one of those.


Well, finally, I've got this flushable lump of advertising for you. I think if McDonald's was presented to us like this here in the States, we might all be a bit thinner.



Hungry now? Nope, me either.


Well, kids, that's all I've got for you today. Enjoy and I'll be back soon with some more disturbing views on all that is wrong with the world. Until then...

'Nuff said. The Bubba has spoken.

4 comments:

stef said...

I really want one of those banks!! Rad!! Weird! Those Asians never cease to amaze me. Except for the Polynesians, who never really did anything special...pacific Asian Islanders. I wish I could get the sound on here to work...that grill guy is a textbook example of the last thing you see before you die. Either him, or that little girl with the spikey teeth...God, I love those Sunshine Girls

Bubba the Wise said...

Oh, you're missing out if you don't have sound, Stef!

And as if to prove my point, I've been getting tons more hits from pervs looking up nude girls.

There is one I can't quite explain, and would love if someone would. Anybody know what the fuck a "tough love" girl is, and why would they be nude? All I know is one guy keeps looking for 'nude "tough love" girls'.

Fucking freaks.

Unknown said...

I'm convinced the residual Hiroshima radiation just sort of altered Japanese sensibilities... creating both hilarity and um... creepiness...

Unknown said...

The 'girthy' guy doesn't have that excuse though. *Shudder.*