Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm going to get a vasectomy. Well, I'll at least think twice about procreating after this.

Well, kiddies, after a bit of a hiatus, I'm back to creep you out with some more random bullshit.

I've always said that I love kids, but I can never finish a whole one. This group of videos may make me retract that statement.

I think from now on, I'll just leave it at kids can creep the fuck out of me. Look at this one!



I mean, seriously. What would you do if that was your kid? Or worse yet, what if he's the best genetic material his parents could come up with?

I'm only bringing this up, because last week while having a nice meal with a dear friend, I was subjected to a stare down with a baby. A fucking baby! And I lost. The little fucker was terrifying, and gave me the stink eye for a solid 3 minutes. I've never been so scared in all my life.

While the video below is of a child, it was pretty similar to this:



Yes, I know it's fake and all, but that's about the way I felt.

Some of you may be parents, aunts, uncles, or what ever you may be. I'm not here to knock on some innocent child, but to prove a point. Some kids just scare the living shit out of me. It's not that some aren't cute. It's just a fact there are some that make me pee a little when they look at me.

This next one is a perfect example of what I mean by that terrifying stare that babies have.



Am I the only one, or are you as uncomfortable as I am?

Here's another one. While I know this one is supposed to be "funny," it's really quite horrifying.



You tell me you wouldn't shit in your pajamas if you woke up with that little girl at the end of your bed turning her head around like that.

And don't even try to tell me that kids are the freakiest things on the planet. Why do you think movies like "The Ring" and "The Shining" are as scary as they are? Because the kids will fucking curdle your blood. I'm not even going to put a clip up of this one, but all I have to do is say, "Come play with us" and I promise you know exactly what I mean!

So there you have it. My fear of small children exposed. And since I'm on the creepy kick, I think I'll toss out this last little gem I found.

Meet Baby Laugh-a-Lot. Sure it's a doll. Sure it's a commercial from the 60's. But it's fucking scary.



So sleep tight, kids. I think next I may bring out some haunted dolls or some other nightmarish toys that will make you all wonder how we ever fucking made it without losing our minds.

'Nuff said. The Bubba has spoken.

6 comments:

Erin said...

You are seriously fucked up. And you forgot Gage, from "Pet Semetery". Remember that part - "I just got done playing with Mommy, and now I want to play with you."

Yikes.

Bubba the Wise said...

I know I'm fucked up. You should have seen the stuff I chose not to post!

And as for creepy kids from movies or TV, here are a few I forgot.

Children of the Corn.
Village of the Damned.
The Omen/Damien.
Dakota Fanning in anything ever.
And one of my friends is terrified by the little girl in the Welch's Grape Juice ads that says, "It'll make your lips smack!"

I seriously think I'm going to put up haunted dolls and other horrifying commercials next!

Erin said...

I'm glad that we agree on one important issue. Dakota Fanning is terrifying.

KP and Stef said...

I found something the other day that reminded me of you. It's a blog for trash talking babies

http://yourbabyisanasshole.blogspot.com

Oh and this also reminded me of you

http://thedw.us/post/87552468/morning-links-the-ocarina-of-rhyme-legend-of

Anonymous said...

Ok, I was first wondering if i should even read this particular Blog. I love Scary movies, you know that, but Chucky was my least favorite due to the fact he was a doll.... which is almost like a child! I love kids as well, but kid #1, first off does not even look like a kid! I think he is a creepy little person, did you see his fucked up fingers?!?! Staring baby was ugly to boot, why would parent's put that crap on You Tube? Creedpy/cute girl, I liked her. She was trying to be spooky but didn't do anything for me... Can't wait to see your next blog...

stef said...

Jeez Bubba, I didn't like it seeing that kid on Jerry McGuire, and I sure don't like seeing it here. This is deeply disturbing. What is the appeal of having children again? And what happens if I do get knocked up and end up with one of them (the creepy ones)?? You can't just give them away, can I just sell it to the youtube freak show phenominon...