Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Wolverine - Brothers" TV spot #2 - spoiler alert!

Well, when the Bubba promises, the Bubba delivers. Here is the second of three TV spots made for the FOX network.

And for any of you Nancy's that don't want to know too much about this movie, I'd look away. In fact, go home to Mommy and forget you ever saw this, because at least in my opinion, this gives a lot more away about the story line of the film. This clip may or may not be a spoiler for some of you.

Without any further delay, here is the newest trailer "Brothers" for "X-Men Origins: Wolverine".



While I'll admit, the first one got me more pumped up than this one, it is very cool to see Sabretooth and Wolvie both being old as fuck and having lived through a number of wars.

And for you ladies, maybe Hugh Jackman will be without his shirt more in tonight's trailer.

Keep your eyes peeled, kiddies, and I'll post part three as soon as I can.

'Nuff said. The Bubba has spoken.

No comments: