Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bananas, Melonas, Samantha Fox and Midgets: Gunther Style

Back by popular demand, Gunther!





Welcome back kiddies!!!

Well, I had some of you question me as to the legitimacy of Gunther and the Sunshine girls. While I myself have many questions as to whether he is serious or just doing a parody of 70's and 80's shit, he really does exist and has an album out.

So for all you non believers, here's another video to turn your stomach. Oh, and you should still probably be 18 or older if you're going to watch this.



Yes, I'm pretty sure that was a naked dude on the trampoline. Why? For the love of God, would someone tell me why?

Oh, and I won't even try to explain this photo.



Now, I know Christmas is over, but I had to share this with you as well. Here Gunther and the Sunshine Girls are celebrating the birth of Christ with thongs, boas, ugly little dogs and a couple of half naked midgets. I have my doubts as to if this could someday replace Silent Night, but you tell me.



And on a brighter note, for those of you 80's fans, Gunther teamed up with the British Hottie Samantha Fox (see below) for a remake of her song "Touch Me."



While "Touch Me" was just fine the way it was, this is Gunther's finest video. It features an orgy and Ms. Fox writhing around on a bed by herself. In fact, the production values on this one are far superior to anything else I've seen by him.

I'm going to warn you, this one is light on the Sunshine Girls. In fact, they don't sing at all, but Samantha Fox does, so I'm OK with that. Not to worry, SG fans, they're still in the video, but only with small roles.

On the down side, the lack of the Sunshine Girls somehow affects whether or not anyone does "The Snake" in this video. I thought this, along with the Blue Steel look he does, was one of his trademarks. But then again, his motto is "Champagne, Glamour, Sex and Respect." He never mentions The Snake.

One last thing, you definitely should be over 18 to view this. Let me know if you guys can't view this one. Youtube required an age verification for it, so I don't know if it'll be visible to all.

Hold on to your libidos, here he is again.



Damn you Gunther, you may just be winning me over.

Well, that's all I have for now, kids, so enjoy this little trip down Gunther Lane and I'll be back after the weekend with something new for you.

'Nuff said. The Bubba has spoken.

No comments: